- The off-white dial is protected by a convex glass lens and polished brass finished bezel.
- Black Roman numerals and a black brass second hand.
- Quartz, battery operated movement will play Westminster chimes on the hour and also count the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option
- A 1" x 3 1/4" brass engraving plate and up to 3 lines of engraved text are included
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneeers
- Size: 8 1/2" tall x 17 3/4" wide x 4 3/4" deep
- Text set up included
- Production time is 5 to 7 days
This clock is very wide making it visible when the presentation is in a large room setting. It is a quality Howard Miller award clock, available at moderate cost.
|Prices per quantity range, per size.|
|17.7500 Inches||Per Item Cost||Per Quantity|
|AM31121||$174.75||1 - 1|
|AM31121||$168.75||2 - 4|
|AM31121||$164.75||5 - 9|
| || || |